Monday, April 18, 2016

Technology blog post

We are learning to solve problems using technology. My question was How can I stop possums from destroying our native bush? I have been learning to make my own possum trap in technology and my trap works like this, so the possums is going to run to the food in my trap and its going to tripwire my trap and the doors are going to shut on him.

I am proud of my prototype because I have put heaps of pride into my prototype  and I had to make some changes to my work to make it better so now it is better then the my first try.

Something that challenged me was getting it to work the way  I wanted but I had to change it and make it better. The first time it had a spike going thorough but I pulled them all out of the box and I had to add some different materials to my prototype to make it work better.

I really enjoyed making my prototype out of a box and out of materials and it was so much fun making a trap to catch predators in the bush that eat New Zealand Native birds.
The top of my trap and you can see where the stick wall begins
from the top it goes  through the long hole and it blocks the other side of the trap
a photo of my trap from the front part
the sign on my prototype

No comments:

Post a Comment